Wet wipes are made of non-woven fabrics, not natural substances, and more attention should be paid to the use of delicate skin baby. The following points should be paid attention to when using baby wipes.
1. If the baby's skin has wounds or redness, swelling, pain, itching and other symptoms, it is best not to use it. If it is used, consult a doctor if necessary.
2. Wet wipes should be placed out of reach of the baby's hands to avoid baby swallowing.
3. Remember to open the sealed sticker when using it, and close the sticker tightly when not in use to keep the moist wipes moist. After taking the wipes, the sealing strip should be attached immediately to avoid high temperature or direct sunlight, which will cause the wipes to dry and affect the use effect.
4. The use period of baby wipes is generally 1.5-3 years. When using the wipes for a long time, pay attention to see if they are within the warranty period to avoid irritation or damage to the baby's skin.
5. Do not directly wipe the baby's eyes, middle ears and mucous membranes with wet wipes.
6. In order to keep baby wipes moist, different types of wipes should be selected according to the actual use.