The role of cotton spunlace nonwovens
Thermal insulation material, oil absorbing felt, smoke filter, bag tea bag, etc. Characteristics of non-woven fabrics · Non-woven fabrics break through the traditional textile principles, and have the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide application and many raw materials. It has flame retardant, antibacterial, water repellent and antistatic properties. It can penetrate into medical protective clothing, military chemical protective clothing, electronics, filtration, packaging and other fields to play the role of waterproof and moisture permeability, biochemical filtration.
Use of cotton spunlace non-woven fabric
(1) Non-woven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfecting wraps, masks, diapers, civilian rags, wipes, wet wipes, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads and disposable sanitary cloth, etc.
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, coated cloths, etc.
(5) Non-woven fabrics for agriculture: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc.