The product is made of non-woven fabric. It is a new generation of environmental protection material. It is moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light, non combustion supporting, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non irritant, rich in color, low in price and recyclable. The material can be naturally decomposed after 90 days outdoors and has a service life of up to 5 years in the indoor environment. When burned, it is non-toxic, tasteless and free of any residual substances, so it does not pollute the environment. It is internationally recognized as an environmental protection product to protect the earth's ecology.
1. Light weight: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion is only 0.9, only three fifths of cotton, fluffy, good handle.
2. Non toxic and non irritant: the product is produced with food grade raw materials conforming to FDA, without other chemical components, stable performance, non-toxic, no odor, and no skin irritation.
3. Antibacterial and chemical resistance: polypropylene is a kind of chemical blunt substance, which is not moth eaten, and can isolate bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion and finished products will not affect the strength due to erosion.
4. Good physical properties. The strength of the products is better than that of the ordinary staple fiber products. The strength of the products has no directionality, and the longitudinal and horizontal strength is similar.
5. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most non-woven fabrics is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to decompose; the chemical structure of polypropylene is not firm, the molecular chain can be easily broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bags can be reused for more than 10 times, and the pollution degree of the environment after waste is only 10% of that of the plastic bags.