Classification of non woven fabrics
1、 Spunlaced Nonwovens
Spunlacing technology is to spray high-pressure micro water into one or more layers of fiber net, which makes the fibers entangle with each other, so that the fiber mesh can be strengthened and has certain strength.
2、 Heat bonded nonwoven fabric
Thermal bonded non-woven fabric refers to adding fiber or powder hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials into the fiber mesh, and then heating, melting and cooling to form a cloth.
3、 Pulp air laid nonwoven fabric
The non-woven fabric formed by air flow can also be called dust-free paper and dry paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air flow netting technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air flow method to make the fiber agglutinate on the netting curtain, and then the fiber mesh is reinforced into cloth.
4、 Wet nonwoven fabric
Wet process non-woven fabric is to open the fiber raw material in the water medium into single fiber, and mix different fiber raw materials to make fiber suspension slurry. The suspension slurry is transported to the meshing mechanism, and the fiber is formed into mesh under wet state and then reinforced into cloth.
5、 Spunbonded nonwovens
Spunbonded non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric, which is made by self-adhesive, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement after the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filament.
6、 Melt blown nonwoven fabric
Melt blown non-woven fabric process: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - fiber cooling - Netting - reinforcement into cloth.
7、 Needle punched nonwovens
Needle punched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Needle punched non-woven fabric uses the puncture effect of needle to reinforce the fluffy fiber mesh into cloth.
8、 Sewing non woven fabric
Sewing non-woven fabric is a kind of dry process non-woven fabric. Sewing method is to use warp knitting coil structure to strengthen the fiber mesh, yarn layer, non-woven materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination to make non-woven fabric.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: operating clothes, protective clothing, disposable sterile non-woven cloth wrapping cloth, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wiping cloth, wet face towel, magic towel, soft towel, beauty products, sanitary napkin, sanitary pad, disposable sanitary cloth, etc;
(2) Non woven fabrics for court decoration: wall cloth, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc;
(3) Non woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, wadding, set cotton, various synthetic leather backing cloth, etc;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics, filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, coated fabrics, etc;
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: Space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, oil felt, smoke filter, bag bag tea bag, etc