Spunlace non-woven fabric has excellent drape and extremely soft hand feeling, and has good fluffy and breathable properties, high strength, good moisture absorption, not easy to fluff, and does not contain chemical adhesives. Due to the above advantages, it is also widely used in sanitary materials, household articles, synthetic leather base cloth, filter materials, building reinforcement and leak-proof materials and other fields.
Specific application of spunlace non-woven fabric
1. Medical hygiene products: This is the main application field of spunlace non-woven fabrics, which can be roughly divided into surgical supplies and medical supplies, specifically: wound dressings, surgical masks, bandages, surgical gowns, surgical masks, and surgical shoes Covers, surgical pads, etc.
2. Household supplies: The wiping cloth made of spunlace non-woven fabric will not damage the surface of the object and leave no fiber debris. It can be used to wipe precision instruments, camera lenses, glass products, handicrafts, etc.
3. Garment and decorative cloth: Spunlace non-woven fabric can be used as table cloth, curtain cloth, car interior decoration, bed cover, etc. after finishing or printing.
Raw material of spunlace non-woven fabric
1. Cellulose fiber: This kind of fiber has good moisture absorption, soft hand feeling, and has natural biodegradation to human allergic reaction, which is very suitable for medical sanitary materials.
2. Synthetic fibers: polyester and nylon, these fibers have high strength and good elasticity, and are often used to provide strength and elongation for spunlace non-woven fabrics, such as synthetic leather base fabrics, clothing adhesive linings, and various covering materials.
3. Special fiber: wood pulp fiber, superfine fiber, glass fiber, etc. Wood pulp fiber is a new raw material developed on spunlace non-woven fabrics in recent years. Its high moisture absorption performance makes it mixed with other fibers, thus opening up a new field of spunlace non-woven fabrics; microfiber and water Combining spunlace technology, using conventional carding and web-laying processes, split-type fibers are formed into a web, and then the high-pressure water flow during spunlace is used to impact the fibers to split the fibers and form spunlace cloth.