The raw material of non-woven fabric is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bag is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are quite different. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for the plastic bag to decompose; the chemical structure of polypropylene is not firm, the molecular chain can be easily broken, so it can be effectively degraded, and in the non-toxic form into the next environmental cycle, a non-woven bag can be completely decomposed in 90 days.
The use of non-woven fabrics is as follows:
(1) Non woven fabrics for medical and sanitary use: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfection bags, masks, diapers, civilian dishcloth, wiping cloth, wet face towel, magic towel, soft towel, beauty products, sanitary napkin, sanitary pad, disposable sanitary cloth, etc;
(2) Non woven fabrics for court decoration: wall cloth, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc;
(3) Non woven fabrics for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, wadding, set cotton, various synthetic leather backing cloth, etc;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, coated fabrics, etc;
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: Space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, oil felt, smoke filter, bag bag tea bag.