PP means that the raw material of the non-woven fabric is polypropylene, and the spunlace non-woven fabric refers to the production process. The spunlace non-woven fabric is a high-pressure fine water jet sprayed onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers. , So that the fiber web can be reinforced and have a certain strength. The two types of non-woven fabrics are mainly different in terms of technological process, and the fabrics made are not essentially different. The exact name of non-woven fabric should be non-woven fabric, or non-woven fabric. Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun and weaves, it just aligns or randomly arranges the textile short fibers or filaments to form a web structure, and then uses mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods to strengthen it.
Non-woven fabric breaks through the traditional textile principle, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use, and multiple sources of raw materials.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into:
(1) Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, civilian wipes, wipes, wet face towels, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary care Pads and disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
(2) Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
(3) Non-woven fabrics for clothing: linings, fusible interlinings, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
(4) Industrial non-woven fabrics; filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
(5) Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.