It is suggested that mothers should pay attention to the following aspects when they take care of their babies or use wet towels in daily life:
1. Do not use wet towel to wipe hands, mouth and other parts of the baby as far as possible, so as not to cause diarrhea and even thrush when disinfectant enters the intestine.
2. If the baby has appeared red buttocks, do not wipe with a wet towel, it will aggravate local skin damage.
3. If the baby is allergic, it is recommended to wipe the skin with less wet towel. Especially when the baby has prickly heat or eczema, do not wipe the affected area with a wet towel.
4. Do not wipe your breasts with a wet towel before breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is bacterial feeding. Bacteria come from aerobic bacteria on the mother's nipples or surrounding skin and anaerobic bacteria in the duct. Feeding at ordinary times, without special wiping.
5. Don't wipe the vaginal secretions of baby girls with a wet towel. Rinse them directly with running water. Don't over-clean them.
6. If the baby likes to eat his hands, he can wet several small towels and put them in plastic bags before going out. If conditions permit, it's better to wash your hands in running water.