Non woven fabric is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun. It is only formed by directional or random arrangement of short textile fibers or filaments to form a fabric mesh structure, and then it is reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods. To put it simply: it is not interwoven and knitted by one yarn, but the fibers are directly bonded together by physical methods. Therefore, when you get the adhesive scale in your clothes, you will find that you can't pull out the thread ends one by one. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principle, and have the characteristics of short technological process, fast production speed, high output, low cost, wide use and many raw materials.
Its main uses can be roughly divided into: (1) medical and health cloth: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfection bags, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc;
(2) Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, tablecloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc;
(3) Follow up cloth: lining, adhesive lining, wadding, set cotton, various synthetic leather backing cloth, etc;
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packing bag, geotextile, wrapping cloth, etc;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, heat preservation curtain, etc;
(6) Others: Space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, oil felt, smoke filter, bag tea bag, etc. ?
Production process of non-woven fabric:
Spunlacing technology is to spray high-pressure micro water into one or more layers of fiber net, which makes the fibers entangle with each other, so that the fiber mesh can be strengthened and has certain strength. Pulp air laid non-woven fabric is also called dust-free paper and dry process paper-making non-woven fabric. It uses air flow netting technology to loosen the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air flow method to make the fiber agglutinate on the netting curtain, and then the fiber mesh is reinforced into cloth. Thermal bonded non-woven fabric: thermal bonded non-woven fabric refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding reinforcement materials to the fiber mesh, and then heating, melting and cooling to form a cloth. The wet non-woven fabric is to open the fiber raw materials in the water medium into a single fiber, and mix different fiber raw materials to make fiber suspension slurry. The suspension slurry is transported to the netting mechanism, and the fiber is netted in the wet state Reinforce into cloth. The above content is a brief introduction to the production process of non-woven fabrics.