With the acceleration of the pace of life, baby wipes have become an indispensable and important product in our parenting life. It not only takes on the cleaning task of the baby’s butt, but even when going out, the wipes also take on the baby’s face And the task of cleaning small hands. Let's take a look at how the wet wipes are used.
1. Wash your hands before use and keep the product clean.
2. Uncover the sealing sticker under the product from the guiding direction.
3. After use, paste the sealing sticker back to the original place for sealing.
Precautions for using wet wipes
1. Pay attention to sensory properties: qualified wet wipes have a soft, elegant taste, white texture, and will not fluff after use.
2. Pay attention to the tightness: the packaging of the bagged wet wipes should be sealed without damage; the packaging of boxed and canned wet wipes should be complete and free of damage. The packaging is well sealed to maintain the effectiveness of the sterilization and disinfection of the wet wipes. After taking the wet wipes, the sealing strip should be attached immediately to avoid high temperature or direct sunlight, which will cause the wet wipes to dry and affect the use effect.
3. Pay attention to irritation: Do not use wet wipes to directly touch the eyes, middle ears and mucous membranes. If skin redness, itching, irritation and other symptoms occur after using wet wipes, stop using it immediately. In severe cases, go to the emergency department of the hospital.
4. Before trying a new brand for your baby, you can buy a single pack or participate in activities to receive a trial pack for your baby to try. Try it on the back of your hand first. If you feel the alcohol irritation, you don’t need to choose.