1. Feel: pure paper wallpaper and non-woven wallpaper look similar, but they are very different in feel. Although it seems that their texture will not have any difference, in fact, pure paper wallpaper will feel softer, because pure paper wallpaper is made of wood pulp.
2. Color difference: non woven wallpaper may have gradual color difference due to the use of natural materials, which is a normal phenomenon rather than a product quality problem.
3. Look at the price: because it is difficult to extract fiber from non-woven wallpaper plants, the price of non-woven wallpaper is relatively high, which is more expensive than that of pure paper wallpaper.
4. Smoke free and smell: the non-woven wallpaper is a kind of wallpaper made of natural plant fibers such as cotton and hemp. It does not contain any polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene and chlorine elements. When it is completely burned, it only produces carbon dioxide and water, and there is no strong black smoke and irritating smell produced by the combustion of chemical elements.
5. Tearing can see fiber: at present, most of the nonwoven paper used in the normal nonwoven wallpaper market is imported from Europe, and even fibers can be seen after tearing. However, the quality of non-woven paper imitated by some domestic paper mills in recent years is uneven, and some even use cotton pulp paper as imported non-woven paper, and there is no fiber after tearing.
Nonwoven wallpaper, also known as cloth pulp fiber or wood pulp fiber, is the most popular new green wallpaper material in the world. Cotton and hemp and other natural plant fibers by non-woven molding of a wallpaper, is the latest and most environmentally friendly material, currently in high-end home decoration is also more common. The green non-woven fabric can be used for deep processing of adult made skin, anti sticking gauze, surgical clothing, bacteria barrier, disinfection bag, protective clothing, antibacterial cloth, mask, diaper, sanitary towel, sanitary pad and civilian dishcloth, wiping cloth, wet towel, towel, soft towel roll, beauty products, etc. It is mainly produced by green non-woven fabric, hot-melt composite and Spunlaced fabric. The sanitary cloth is made of PP spunbonded cloth, the hot-melt composite cloth is used as sanitary napkin and sanitary pad, and the Spunlaced cloth is used as surgical supplies for personal care and environmental protection.